Tarkalanova, Margarita N.Vcard
Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as a legal intern for the Honorable Karen Kallman and volunteered with Legal Services of North Florida. During law school, she was an intern with the Attorney General of Florida and the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Tarkalanova earned her Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami School of Law.
- New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Mentor, Miami-Dade Juvenile Detention Center, Empowered Youth Project
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Phi Alpha Delta Community Service Chair
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law (2012)
- B.A., University of Florida (2009)