Loria, Rommel B.Vcard
Rommel Loria is an Associate in the Firm’s Baltimore, MD office of Wong Fleming. Mr. Loria’s practice consists of general civil litigation, with an emphasis on commercial litigation, employment litigation, and products liability matters. He has experience defending a Fortune 500 manufacturer for industrial products liability matters at all stages of litigation, including, trial. He has defended corporate clients from workplace discrimination and harassment claims, as well as other employment-related matters, in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Loria worked primarily with corporate and institutional clients as a litigator at a prominent Baltimore Firm. In law school, Mr. Loria was an Associate Editor of the Maryland Law Review. He also received the Hoffberger Clinical Prize for his advocacy for indigent Defendants’ rights in Maryland’s pretrial release system.
- Litigation of complex contract and commercial disputes for corporate clients.
- Defense of wrongful discharge and discrimination claims for corporate and institutional clients.
- Defense of a developing company from claims of violations of non-competition agreements and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Defense of products liability and mass-toxic tort claims for manufacturers and distributors of consumer and industrial products.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Products Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
District of Columbia
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Hoffberger Clinical Prize (2006)
- Associate Editor, Maryland Law Review (2006)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Pro Bono Representation, Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law (2006)
- B.S., Georgetown University (2002)