Yian Pan is a Law Clerk the Firm’s Princeton, N.J. office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Pan focuses her practice on commercial litigation and Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage. Ms. Pan received her JD from Rutgers University, where she graduated cum laude and was Senior Articles Editor of the Rutgers University Law Review. She is a candidate for the July 2017 New York Bar Exam with results pending.
Ms. Pan concentrates her practice in Commercial Litigation and Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Ms. Pan worked as a Legal Intern for a major news organization researching and analyzing bankruptcy courts and executory contracts in the oil and gas industries.
- Commercial Litigation
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New York, Admission Pending
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association
- “The Yates Memo: Watch Out, The DOJ Is Coming – Or Is It?” 69 Rutgers L. Rev (forthcoming 2017)
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2017)
- B.A., Columbia University (2014)