Lee, Linda M.Vcard
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Ms. Lee concentrated her practice in the areas of general litigation, transportation law and defense, and insurance coverage.
Ms. Lee also served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Marianne Espinosa, J.A.D., researching and analyzing discrete legal issues pertaining to civil, criminal, family, bankruptcy, and administrative law matters.
Ms. Lee received her Bachelor’s degree in Contemporary Arts with a minor in International Business from Ramapo College and her JD from Rutgers School of Law where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Rutgers Law Review.
- New Jersey
- New York
- DNJ, EDNY, SDNY
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of New Jersey
- Member, State Bar of New York
- The Global Harmony Ouroboros: WIPO’S Mission Statement and Its Futile Role in an Economic Legal System, 67 Rutgers L. REV. 1591 (2015)
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2015)
- B.A., Ramapo College (2009)