Christina E. Kefalas is an associate of the firm’s Redmond, Washington office. Ms. Kefalas works in the firm’s Private Client Services Group and focuses her practice on Family Law, specifically, prenuptial agreements, divorce, legal separation, parenting plans, child support, spousal maintenance, and asset distribution. During law school, Ms. Kefalas dedicated her time learning the intricacies of family law and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Judith Ramseyer in King County Unified Family Court. She also was a Rule 9 Extern for the Snohomish County Guardian ad Litem Office and represented Seattle University School of Law in the ABA 2014 Annual Mediation Competition held in Boise, Idaho.
Ms. Kefalas has also worked with the Northwest Justice Project and the Snohomish County Housing Justice Project to represent tenants in Landlord-Tenant disputes.
- Private Client Services
- Landlord-Tenant Law
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member; Washington State Bar Association
- Member; King County Bar Association
- Member; King County Family Law Section
- Member; King County Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Member; King County Young Lawyers Division
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (2014)
- B.A., University of Washington (2010)