Stroud, Eric A.Vcard
Eric A. Stroud is Of Counsel in the Firm’s Washington, D.C. office of Wong Fleming. Mr. Stroud concentrates his practice in employment law and commercial litigation, serving a diverse group of clients, including, Fortune 500 companies, small to mid-size businesses, hospitals, and municipalities. Mr. Stroud has extensive experience defending workplace discrimination and harassment claims, as well as other employment-related matters, in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. Mr. Stroud’s employment practice also includes advising clients on a broad range of complicated compliance issues. Other matters include defending professional liability matters, products liability claims, insurance coverage and other insurance-related matters, general tort liability, premises liability, and advising small business clients on contract and corporate issues.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Stroud was an Associate with a major Pennsylvania-based Firm where he focused his practice in Insurance Defense and Employment & Labor Law. He represented several Fortune 500 companies in all aspects of their litigation, including, employment discrimination, wage and hour matters, general tort liability, premises liability, Bad Faith, and insurance coverage defense.
- Successfully defended several Fortune 500 companies in employment discrimination and wage and hour matters.
- Successfully represented several Fortune 500 companies handling all aspects of their general tort litigation, including, premises liability, insurance coverage defense, and Bad Faith.
- Provided advisory opinions to businesses, non-profit organizations, and municipalities on employment and labor law issues.
- Successfully represented clients in professional liability matters, all resulting in positive outcomes.
- Employment and Labor Law
- District of Columbia
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, D.C. Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board Member, Community Clinic, Inc.
- Former President, Board of Directors, LABCO Dance
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2007)
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (1991)