Ariail, Shari B.Vcard
Shari B. Ariail is Of Counsel in the Atlanta office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Ariail is an attorney with many years of trial experience in both state and federal courts. She has handled a wide assortment of litigation, including claims involving general liability, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, breach of contract, business torts, and employment law. She also spent one year traveling throughout Germany defending American soldiers at courts-martial for various felony and misdemeanor offenses.
Ms. Ariail has handled a vast array of general and premises liability matters, including slip and fall and negligent security matters involving Fortune 500 companies and municipalities. She also has extensive experience working with companies to achieve successful resolution of third party claims. Ms. Ariail further has experience litigating harassment, discrimination, whistleblower, negligent retention and supervision, and retaliation claims.
- Summary Judgments involving premises liability claims.
- Favorable resolution in case involving catastrophic injuries in premises liability matter.
- Favorable determinations/resolutions in numerous slip and fall and negligent security cases.
- Favorable resolution of multi-million dollar discrimination case involving one of the largest police departments in the U.S.
- Six figure jury verdict in breach of franchise action.
- Favorable resolutions of age, gender and whistleblower claims through use of Summary Judgment proceedings.
- Favorable resolution of gender discrimination and harassment claims involving hundreds of egregious e-mails through pre-litigation mediation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- General Liability
- Products Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- J.D, Case Western Reserve University (1988)
- B.A., Brandeis University (1985)